When you browse the JENOPTEC website (www.jenoptec.com) and complete a contact form, JENOPTEC is required to process personal data concerning you. JENOPTEC complies in this context with law n ° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms and to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to processing of personal data (the “GDPR”) (together the “Applicable Regulations”). This confidentiality policy provides you with all the information required by the applicable texts concerning the collection and the conditions of processing of your personal data. JENOPTEC also uses "audience cookies" for the operation of the platform.
You are invited to refer to the “Managing cookies” section on this subject. For more general information on the protection of personal data, you can consult the website of the National Commission for Informatics and Liberties (CNIL): https://www.cnil.fr. 1. Data controller, data and recipients JENOPTEC, SAS, registered under number 339 226 532 whose registered office is 348 rue Hélène boucher, 78530 BUC acts as data controller. When you access and browse the Site, JENOPTEC is required to collect and process personal data concerning you, in particular when you complete the online contact form on the site.
The data collected is intended exclusively for those in charge of communication, the organization of events and all initiatives to strengthen work relating to the prevention of risks of damage to people and structures within JENOPTEC. The companies to which JENOPTEC entrusts the provision of technical services related to the operation of the site may be required to process this data on behalf of the observatory, it being understood that these companies are contractually bound to protect all the personal data that is in them. this framework transmitted.
2. Purposes of processing and legal basis Your data is processed for the purposes:
- respond to your requests made through the contact form,
- to send you newsletters, invitations to events and other communications of this type,
- inform you of initiatives to strengthen work relating to the prevention of the risk of damage to people and structures, as well as to
- to improve the functioning of the Site.
These treatments are carried out on the basis of the legitimate interests of JENOPTEC.
3. Your rights
You can exercise, under the conditions and within the limits provided for by the Applicable Regulations, the following rights over personal data concerning you:
- right of access: you can request that JENOPTEC communicate to you the personal data concerning you that it holds;
- right of rectification: you can ask JENOPTEC to rectify inaccurate information concerning you;
- right of opposition: you can object at any time to the processing of your data, for reasons relating to your particular situation;
- right to erasure (or right to be forgotten): you can ask JENOPTEC to erase the data for the reasons set out in the Applicable Regulations;
- right to limit processing: you can ask JENOPTEC to limit processing for the reasons set out in the Applicable Regulations;
- right to define your guidelines for the retention, erasure and communication of personal data after your death.